While my halloween photos can be seen now. I better post them up for you guys to take a look!
Thursday, November 01, 2007
The corrupted
oh mann. my XD card was corrupted the other day and all my China photos and halloween ones were gone. today i tried opening my XD card again and my halloween pictures aint corrupted anymore! I just hope that the stupid card will stop spreading the virus to my other photos. All i want now are my China photos to be retrieved! i need those kinda retrieval software which are kinda expensive. ahhh! anyone has those?
While my halloween photos can be seen now. I better post them up for you guys to take a look!





While my halloween photos can be seen now. I better post them up for you guys to take a look!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment